• Manor Ball Top Metal Railing Panel ideal for around flower beds or between brick pillars.
• Solid steel construction.
• Frames 25mm x 10mm.
• Infill bars 12mm diameter.
• Fittings included for easy installation onto brickwork, metal or timber posts (no screws or wall plugs included).
• Made-to-Measure is available in this range, please call for a quote.
• Electro-galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black.
Fits a total post to post GAP of 1830mm (6ft). Frame height is 360mm and 455mm to top of ball finial. We already account for the hinge gaps within the width measurement listed.
The metal railing panel finish must be inspected periodically and any chips paint touched up. Note: the galvanising is not a 100% rust proof guarantee. Like any outdoor metal product, it may need to be painted every couple of years to ensure long life.
Fittings included; comes with angle brackets and bolts. (No screws or wall plugs included) Nuts and bolts must be painted after fitting to prevent the onset of rust.
Optional Metal Posts: 50mm square x 500mm long bolt-down blank posts, flat top or ball top. (on site drilling will be required, bolt-down bolts not included)