• Stirling premium range scroll metal garden railing fencing panel.
• Solid steel construction.
• Frames 25mm x 10mm.
• Infill bars 12mm diameter.
• Scroll work 10mm x 3mm.
• Finish: Electro-galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black.
• Made-to-Measure is available for this panel, call for a quote
Fits a total post to post GAP of 1830mm (6ft). Railing frame height is 403mm. We already account for the hinge gaps within the width measurement listed. Finish is electro galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black, the finish must be inspected periodically and any chips touched up. Note; the galvanising is not a 100% rust proof guarantee. Like any outdoor metal product, it may need to be painted every couple of years to ensure long life.
Fittings included; comes with hinge angle brackets and bolts. (No screws or wall plugs included) Easily fixes to brickwork, metal or timber posts. Nuts and bolts must be painted after fitting to prevent the onset of rust.
Optional 50mm square x 500mm high bolt-down blank metal posts available, select above. On-site drilling will be required.