• Evington 5-Bar wooden Farm / Field style gate
• The Evington range is usually made to order,(particularly over 2400mm sizes) delivery is up to 5 weeks. There may be occasions that a size is available for faster delivery. Please call to check stocks if you require urgent delivery.
• The timber is responsibly sourced from managed Scandinavian Redwood forests
• Timber is smooth planed
• Heavy duty hanging stiles are 127mm x 75mm thick
• The bracing Rails are 75mm x 25mm thick
• All the joints are mortise and tenon type providing strength and rigidity to the joints.
• The gates are pressure treated with a general purpose preserver to help protect against wood rot, insect infestation, mould and blue-staining fungi.
• Made-to-measure gate sizes are available in this range, please call for a quote.
Note: All timber gate sizes are subject to slight variation due to normal shrinkage/expansion. The preserver is not a 100% decay guarantee, so it remains the end users responsibility to periodically inspect the gate. The gate will need to be re-treated at a future date to ensure long life, this will be subject to many factors such as weather conditions and amount of use etc.
Various fittings are available, click on the product codes below:
FGSFS Field Gate Spring Fastener Set
FGTO Field Gate Throwover Latch
FGFTS Field Gate Timber Fitting Set
FGFBS Field Gate Brick Fitting Set
BSB Bretton Sliding Bolt
SLGC Self-Locking Gate Catch