• Balmoral premium range tall shaped top metal estate driveway gates with spear finials.
• Balmoral range is usually made to order, delivery is usually 4 to 6 weeks. There may be occasions that a size is in stock and available for faster delivery. Please call to check stocks if you require urgent delivery.
• Heavy duty 40mm x 30mm solid metal hanging frames.
• Heavy duty 40mm x 10mm solid metal for all other frames.
• Infill bars 16mm diameter solid metal.
• Two drop bolts included to allow the gates to be secured open or closed.
• Fittings included for easy installation onto brickwork or timber posts (no screws or wall plugs included). Metal posts should have the hinges welded onto the post.
• Limited Made-to-Measure is available in this range due to the fixed size rings, please call for a quote.
• Finish: Electro-galvanised (ZP within the product code) provides added rust resistance and is powder coated black. Other product codes are only primed black and must be top coat painted after installation.
Metal estate driveway gates are made such that when viewing from the outside, the latch is inside on the right hand leaf. Please call if you require a change.
Hinged brackets supplied may not be as pictured.
Fits a total post to post GAP as stated in the size selection. Gate side height is 1775mm, rising to 2082mm to top of spear finial in the centre. We already account for the hinge and latch gaps within the width measurement listed. Number of infill bars will vary depending on size selected.
The upgraded electro galvanised finish provides added rust resistance and is powder coated black, should be inspected periodically and any chips paint touched up. Note: the galvanising is not a 100% rust proof guarantee. Like any outdoor metal product, it may need to be painted every couple of years to ensure long life.
Non-ZP coded gates are only primed and must be painted with a good rust inhibiting paint after fitting.
Fittings included; comes with hinge angle brackets, bolts, latch and 2 drop bolts. (No screws or wall plugs included) Nuts and bolts must be painted after fitting to prevent the onset of rust.
Optional Metal Posts 70mm, 100mm or 150mm square x 2400mm Long concrete-in, with pre-welded hinges, select above.
Post finish will always be electro galvanised and powder coated black.
Selected posts are usually made to order along with the gate.