• Balmoral premium range spear top metal railing panel with rings.
• Balmoral range is usually made to order, delivery is usually 4 6 weeks. There may be occasions that a size is available for faster delivery. Please call to check stocks if you require urgent delivery.
• Solid steel construction.
• Heavy duty 40mm x 10mm frames.
• Infill bars 16mm diameter solid metal.
• Fittings included for easy installation onto brickwork, metal or timber posts (no screws or wall plugs included).
• Limited Made-to-Measure is available in this range due to the fixed rings size, please call for a quote.
• Finish: Electro-galvanised (ZP within the product code) provides added rust resistance and is powder coated black. Other product codes are only primed black and must be top coat painted after installation.
Metal railing panel fits a total post to post GAP of 1830mm (6ft). Frame height is 407mm and 560mm to top of spear finial. We already account for the hinge gaps within the width measurement listed.
The upgraded electro galvanised finish provides added rust resistance and is powder coated black, should be inspected periodically and any chips paint touched up. Note: the galvanising is not a 100% rust proof guarantee. Like any outdoor metal product, it may need to be painted every couple of years to ensure long life.
Non-ZP codes are only primed and must be painted with a good rust inhibiting paint after fitting.
Fittings included; comes with hinge brackets and bolts. (No screws or wall plugs included) Nuts and bolts must be painted after fitting to prevent the onset of rust.
Optional Metal Posts 50mm or 70mm square bolt-down or concrete-in metal posts are available on request, please call the help line for a quote.
Post finish will always be electro galvanised and powder coated black.
Posts are usually made to order along with the railing panels.