• Drayton pair of Flat Top 950mm high Wooden Garden Driveway Gates.
• The Drayton range is usually made to order, delivery is up to 3 weeks. There may be occasions that a size is available for faster delivery. Please call to check stocks if you require urgent delivery.
• The timber is responsibly sourced from managed Scandinavian Redwood forests.
• Smooth planed timber.
• Heavy duty 70x70mm thick wooden side and upper frames.
• Bracing frames are 70x54mm and 44x44mm giving good strength and rigidity.
• Tongue and groove cover boards 95mm wide x 14mm thick nailed and glued to the bracing.
• All the joints are mortise and tenon type providing high strength and rigidity to the joints.
• The gates are pressure treated with a general purpose preserver to help protect against wood rot, insect infestation, mould and blue-staining fungi.
• Made-to-measure gate sizes are available in this range, please call for a quote.
Note: All timber gate sizes are subject to slight variation due to normal shrinkage/expansion. The preserver is not a 100% decay guarantee, so it remains the end users responsibility to periodically inspect the gate. The gate will need to be re-treated at a future date to ensure long life, this will be subject to many factors such as weather conditions and amount of use etc.
Optional Posts: The WP44S post is only suitable for DR11 & DR12 gate sizes.
Various fittings are available, click on the product codes below:
SGFP/BLACK 18 inch Powder coated black Double Gate Fitting Set; suits DR11 & DR12
SGFP/GALV 18″ Galvanised Double Gate Fitting Set; suits DR11 & DR12
EGFS/BLACK 24 inch Powder coated black Double Gate Fitting Set
EGFS/GALV 24 inch Galvanised Double Gate Fitting Set
BSB Galvanised Bretton SLiding Bolt