• Manor Arched Ball Top garden/wall Railing panel.
• Solid steel construction.
• Frames 25mm x 10mm.
• Infill bars 12mm diameter.
• Finish: Electro-galvanised for added rust resistance and powder-coated black.
• Limited Made-to-Measure is available in this range because the arched curve may look too different for small sizes, please call for a quote.
Fits a total post to post GAP of 1830mm (6ft). Railing side frame height is 360mm, side height to top of ball finial is 455mm rising to 625mm in the centre. We already account for the hinge gaps within the width measurement listed. Finish is electro-galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black, the finish must be inspected periodically and any chips touched up. Note: the galvanising is not a 100% rust proof guarantee. Like any outdoor metal product, it may need to be painted every couple of years to ensure long life.
Fittings included; comes with angle brackets and bolts. (No screws or wall plugs included) Nuts and bolts must be painted after fitting to prevent the onset of rust.
Optional 50mm square x 500mm long bolt-down metal posts, select BP50X500ZP POST for blank flat top or BP50X500BZP POST for blank ball top posts. (on site drilling will be required, bolts not included)
Note: The pre-drilled CLEARANCE posts may not have the holes drilled for a perfect fit. This is due to acceptable tolerances in the metal, so there may be small gaps. The cheaper price reflects that you may need to re-drill holes. ZP in the code means the post is electro-galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black, otherwise just powder coated black.