• Manor Ball Top Metal Garden Fence.
• Solid steel construction.
• Frames 25mm x 10mm.
• Infill bars 12mm diameter.
• Fittings are included for easy installation direct to brickwork, metal or timber posts (no screws or wall plugs included).
• Made-to-Measure is available in this range, please call for a quote.
• Electro-galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black.
Metal garden fence fits a total post to post GAP of 1830mm (6ft). MAZP01 frame height is 820mm and 915mm to top of ball finial. MAZP02 frame height is 1126mm and 1220mm to top of ball finial. We already account for the hinge gaps within the width measurement listed.
The metal garden fence finish is electro galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black. The finish must still be inspected periodically and any chips paint touched up. Note: the galvanising is not a 100% rust proof guarantee. Like any outdoor metal product, it may need to be painted every couple of years to ensure long life.
Fittings included; comes with angle brackets and bolts. (No screws or wall plugs included) Nuts and bolts must be painted after fitting to prevent the onset of rust.
All optional metal posts are blank, so on-site drilling will be required. You position the brackets to suit your application.
• For 915mm high fencing, select 50mm or 70mm square x 1400mm long concrete-in style posts.
• For 915mm high fencing on uneven or sloping ground may require longer posts. Select the 1600mm long concrete-in metal posts.
• For 1220mm high fence only select the 1600mm long concrete-in posts.
• The 960mm long bolt-down metal posts are only suitable for the 915mm high fence. (Bolt-down bolts not included)