• Saxon Spear Fleur-de-Lys Top Arched Metal Railing panel, adds that extra touch of class to your fencing.
• Solid steel construction
• Frames 25mm x 10mm
• Infill bars 12mm diameter
• Fittings included for easy installation onto brickwork, metal or timber posts (no screws or wall plugs included)
• Finish: Electro-galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black
• Made-to-Measure is available in this range, please call for a quote. Note that as the post to post gap gets smaller, the arch gets steeper. This can cause it to look quite different to the standard panels.
The arched metal railing fits a total post to post GAP of 1830mm (6ft). The side frame height is 360mm and height to top of side spear is 490mm, rising to 660mm to top of spear finial in the centre. We already account for the hinge gaps within the width measurement listed.
The arched metal railing finish is electro galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black, should be inspected periodically and any chips paint touched up. Note: the galvanising is not a 100% rust proof guarantee. Like any outdoor metal product, it may need to be painted every couple of years to ensure long life.
Fittings included; comes with hinge angle brackets and bolts. (No screws or wall plugs included) Nuts and bolts must be painted after fitting to prevent the onset of rust.
Optional Blank Bolt-Down Metal Posts: 50mm square x 500mm long flat top or ball top posts. (on site drilling will be required, Bolt-down bolts not included)