Scroll metal gate (ST01ZP) 762mm (2’6″) GAP x 914mm (3′) HIGH
Click here to go to the main product listing and the other sizes available
• Stirling premium range scroll metal gate.
• Solid steel construction.
• Frames 25mm x 10mm.
• Infill bars 12mm diameter.
• Scroll work 10mm x 3mm.
• Finish: Electro-galvanised for added rust resistance and powder-coated black.
• Universal left hand or right hand opening.
• Made-to-Measure is available on this range, call for a quote.
Scroll metal gate fits a total post to post GAP as stated in the size selection. Gate frame height is 820mm and 914mm to top of scrolls. We already account for the hinge and latch gaps within the width measurement listed.
Scroll metal gate finish is electro galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black, the finish must be inspected periodically and any chips touched up. Note; the galvanising is not a 100% rust proof guarantee. Like any outdoor metal product, it may need to be painted every couple of years to ensure long life. Moving parts will need to be paint touched up on a regular basis.
Fittings included; comes with hinge angle brackets, bolts, tip latch and catch. (No screws or wall plugs included) Easily fixes to brickwork, metal or timber posts. Nuts and bolts must be painted after fitting to prevent the onset of rust.