• Carlton wooden bow top single garden gates.
• Timber is responsibly sourced from managed Scandinavian Redwood forests.
• Gate is 1800mm high to the top of the bow.
• Gates are smooth planed, 42mm thick on the fully framed sides.
• Bracing 70 x 28mm has half lap joints for strength and rigidity.
• Cover boards 100mm wide x 25mm thick nailed and glued to the bracing.
• The gates are pressure treated with a general purpose preserver to help protect against wood rot, insect infestation, mould and blue-staining fungi.
Note: All timber gate sizes are subject to slight variation due to normal shrinkage/expansion. The preserver is not a 100% decay guarantee, so it remains the end users responsibility to periodically inspect the gate. The gate will need to be re-treated at a future date to ensure long life, this will be subject to many factors such as weather conditions and amount of use etc.