• Carlton pair of wooden driveway Gates
• Timber is from responsibly sourced managed Scandinavian Redwood forests
• Gates are smooth planed, 42mm thick on the fully framed sides
• Bracing 70 x 28mm has half lap joints for strength and rigidity
• Tongue and groove cover boards 95mm wide x 14mm thick nailed and glued to the bracing
• The gates are pressure treated with a general purpose preserver to help protect against wood rot, insect infestation, mould and blue-staining fungi.
Note: All timber gate sizes are subject to slight variation due to normal shrinkage/expansion. The preserver is not a 100% decay guarantee, so it remains the end users responsibility to periodically inspect the gate. The gate will need to be re-treated at a future date to ensure long life, this will be subject to many factors such as weather conditions and amount of use etc.