• Stirling premium range pair of scroll garden metal driveway gates.
• Quality solid steel construction.
• Frames 25mm x 10mm.
• Infill bars 12mm diameter.
• Scroll work 10mm x 3mm.
• Two drop bolts fitted so both the gates can be secured open or closed.
• Finish: Electro-galvanised for added rust resistance and powder-coated black.
• Made-to-Measure is available in this range, call for a quote.
The metal driveway gate fits a total post to post GAP as stated in the size selection. Gate frame height is 820mm and 914mm to top of scrolls. We already account for the hinge and latch gaps within the width measurement listed.
Metal driveway gate Finish is electro-galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black, the finish must be inspected periodically and any chips touched up. Note: the galvanising is not a 100% rust proof guarantee. Like any outdoor metal product, it may need to be painted every couple of years to ensure long life. Moving parts will need to be paint touched up on a regular basis.
Fittings included; Hinge angle brackets, bolts, rocker latch and 2 drop bolts. (No screws or wall plugs included) Nuts and bolts must be painted after fitting to prevent the onset of rust.
Optional 50mm or 70mm square x 1400mm Long concrete-in blank metal posts, select above. On-site drilling will be required.