Corfe premium range tall fleur-de-lys spear top Estate Driveway Gates
Corfe range is usually made to order, delivery is around 4 to 6 weeks. There may be occasions that a size is in stock and available for faster delivery. Please call to check stocks if you require urgent delivery.
• Heavy duty 25mm x 25mm box section frames
• Infill bars 16mm diameter solid metal
• Fittings included for easy installation onto brickwork or timber posts (no screws or wall plugs included). Metal posts should have the hinges welded onto the post.
• Two drop bolts fitted to allow the gates to be secured when open or closed.
• Made-to-Measure is available in this range, please call for a quote
• Finish: Electro-galvanised (ZP within the product code) provides added rust resistance and is powder coated black. Other product codes are only primed black and must be top coat painted after installation.
Estate driveway gates are made such that when viewing from the outside, the latch is inside on the right hand leaf. Please call if you require a change.
The estate driveway gate fits a total post to post GAP as stated in the size selection. Gate height is 1778mm to top of spear finial. We already account for the hinge and latch gaps within the width measurement listed. Number of infill bars will vary depending on size selected.
The upgraded electro galvanised finish provides added rust resistance and is powder coated black, should be inspected periodically and any chips paint touched up. Note: the galvanising is not a 100% rust proof guarantee. Like any outdoor metal product, it may need to be painted every couple of years to ensure long life.
Primed only gate selection (Non ZP) must be painted with a good rust resistant paint after fitting.
Fittings included; comes with heavy duty hinge brackets, bolts, latch and 2 drop bolts. (No screws or wall plugs included) Nuts and bolts must be painted after fitting to prevent the onset of rust.
Optional Metal Posts 70mm or 100mm square x 2400mm Long concrete-in with pre-welded on hinge, select above.
Post finish will always be electro galvanised and powder coated black.
Posts are usually made to order along with the gate.