• Court Hoop top metal railing panel, high quality fencing.
• Solid steel construction.
• 25mm x 10mm frame.
• Infill bars 12mm diameter.
• Gap within hoops 100mm.
• Gap outside hoops 110mm.
• Finish: Electro galvanised for added rust resistance and powder-coated black.
• Limited Made-to-Measure is available for this panel due to the fixed size of the hoops, call for a quote.
Hoop top metal railing panel fits a total post to post GAP of 1830mm (6ft). Frame height is 362mm and overall height to top of hoop is 490mm. We already account for the hinge gaps within the width measurement listed.
Hoop top metal railing finish is electro galvanised for added rust resistance and powder coated black, the finish must be inspected periodically and any chips touched up. Note: the galvanising is not a 100% rust proof guarantee. Like any outdoor metal product, it may need to be painted every couple of years to ensure long life.
Fittings included; comes with angle brackets and bolts to easily fix to brickwork, metal or timber posts. (No screws or wall plugs included) Nuts and bolts must be painted after fitting to prevent the onset of rust.
Optional 50mm square x 500mm long bolt-down metal posts, BP50X500ZP POST for blank flat top or BP50X500BZP POST for blank ball top posts. (on site drilling will be required, bolts not included)